Spiritual Activism workshop 101 is an opportunity to come together to have sacred and spiritual conversation about how we can lovingly acknowledge our privilege, heal our wounds and actively contribute to lasting, effective social change.
The evening includes:
- curated discussion about the meaning of spiritual activism + how to start becoming a genuine ally,
- space to share our hurts/struggles/frustration regarding race and gender,
- intentional journalling + groupwork to unpack our blind spots,
- breathwork to release and let go, and
- guided meditation to ground.
We will carve out sacred space, honour our challenges and cycle that shit up and out. Folks will leave feeling supported and empowered in their journey to better show up for themselves and the collective, and most importantly, in supporting people of colour (particularly Black and Indigenous folks).
Open to all hue-mans, especially White folks wanting to learn how they can better support POCs, POCs seeking healing from the grave injustices in the world and/or all those seeking spiritual tools + practices to assist in committing to anti-racism.
The space is accessible to all and partial proceeds will go to WOC (Women of Colour) Talks.
For more details and to purchase tickets to this workshop, please visit here.
Spiritual Activism 101
May 23, 2018, 7pm-9pm